Good News for all my Prawn Lover Friends. Today I am going to share a very easy and yummilicious prawn recipe with all of you which I found in a food blog , "EasyRecipeBook". This is a very quick and delectable exotic preparation which requires almost no fuss - no time in the kitchen.
Here is the process:
- Butter - 10 gm
- Cream, Thickened - 100ml
- Garlic - 2-3 Cloves
- Parsley - Handful
- Prawns, Peeled - 250 grams
- At first melt the butter in a frying pan, and add the prawns. Fry on medium flame until the prawns start to turn a nice red /pink colour on both sides. Keep them aside.
- Finely chop the garlic, and add it in to the pan. Stir for a few seconds, and be careful not to burn it.
- Beat the cream and pour it .
- Add the chopped parsley.
- Turn down the heat little, and allow the sauce to simmer for several minutes until it starts to bubble and thicken up nicely.
- Now add the fried prawns and simmer for another 3-4 mins.
- It's wonderful when served with herb rice. So once the rice is ready, serve it on the top and spoon a little sauce over the prawns.
Enjoy Your Food..!!