Since a long time many of my readers have been asking me for a quick ,easy, tried and tasted recipe of a cake , which can be baked specially in the microwave oven. So ,here I am sharing one of them today which I usually prepare at home for my daughter, as this one is one of her most favorites.
Milk Powder Cake:
Here comes the process:
- All purpose flour /Plain Flour: 1 Cup
- Milk Powder:1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar: 1 Cup
- Low Fat Fresh Cream: 1 Cup
- Butter (Normal or Unsalted): 2 tbsp.
- Oil or butter for greasing the baking pan
- Cinnamon Powder: 1/2 tsp. (Optional)
- Baking Powder: 1 ½ tsp.
- Baking Soda: A pinch.
- Cashews: A handful.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree C for 5 minutes.
- Now in a mixing bowl sieve the flour, mix in powdered sugar, milk powder,baking powder, baking soda, butter and the fresh cream. Using a electric mixer or by hands mix thoroughly until there is no lump.
- Grease the baking pan with little oil or butter.
- Pour the batter into it,sprinkle some cashews on top and bake in in the preheated oven for 30 minutes( timing generally depend on the power of your microwave oven, so it may require little more or less time than the mentioned timing) at 180 degree C.
- To check whether the cake is done or not, just insert a fork or toothpick inside the cake. If it comes out clean, then your cake is ready.
- Make it little cool and carefully demold it from the cake pan , cut and serve.
Enjoy Your Food..!!