Pinna Colada is a sweet, rum-based cocktail made with rum, cream of coconut, and pineapple juices, usually served either blended or shaken with ice. It may be garnished with a pineapple wedge or cherry. There are many places where pinna colada is made with banana also.
Like the other smoothie and shakes Pinna Colada also has very high carbohydrate and fat content . But I tried to minimise it's calorie in a simple way.
Here is the process:
- Pine Apple Chunks( Frozen Pine Apple may also be used): 1 Cup
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk( Low Fat): 1/4 cup
- Banana:1 or 1/2
- Ice Cubes:1/2 Cup
- Zero Calorie Sweetner : 1 tsp.( Optional)
- Rum Extract: 1 tsp. ( optional, I didn't use)
- Topping: Unsweetened ,shredded coconut flakes.
In a blender, blend all ingredients until smooth. Top the smoothie and the sides of the glass with coconut flakes. Serve Immediately.
Enjoy Your Drink..!!