Making a healthy and delicious evening snacks on a regular basis makes me sometimes out of my mind. I simply cant decide what should I prepare which will be good in taste and provide some goodness to health. I prefer to drink a glass of juice or a whole fruit during this time but my daughter since her more young age prefers to eat something delicious. Today I am going to share an idea of making easy chicken cutlet which not only you can enjoy with your family but also you can serve it as evening snacks or appetizer to your guests. I am very sure of the fact that you are going to enjoy this to the fullest.
Process of making is extremely easy. Few months back I have shared an another recipe of chicken cutlet which I made with minced chicken(Chicken Cutlet with Keema) . You can go for that option too but this one is more easy to make.
Here Comes detail recipe:
- Boneless Chicken Breasts: 1
- Onion: 1( medium, finely chopped or paste)
- Ginger:1''( paste)
- Garlic: 2 tsp ( crushed or paste)
- Vinegar:1 tsp.
- Salt:To taste
- Black Pepper Powder:2 tsp.
- Red Chili Powder: 1/2 tsp ( optional)
- Eggs: 2 (beaten with little salt)
- All Purpose Flour(plain maida): 1/2 cup or as per the requirement to coat the chicken pieces.
- Freshly Prepared Bread Crumbs: 1 Cup ( or as per the requirement to coat the chicken pieces well)
- Oil: Enough for deep frying.
- Take an extremely sharp and big knife( preferably chopper) and make a few thin slices(fillets) of the chicken breast. Form each of the breast( of 150 gm weight) 3/4 pieces of thin fillets can be removed. Wash and pat dry each of the fillets.
- Now take each of the fillets in between two tissue paper and with a wooden rolling pin ( you can use the wooden portion of your knife) bash/whack/roll/hit it until the fillets become little flattened. But try to do it very carefully so that the fillets can not be broke.
- Now take a large bowl and mix the chicken fillet with onion, garlic, ginger, vinegar, salt, black pepper powder and chili powder. Mix thoroughly and keep the bowl separately covered for 30 mins atleast.
- Now beat the eggs with little salt and keep aside. Take two flat plates and arrange the all purpose flour and the bread crumbs.
- Now take each of the chicken fillets from the bowl ( marination bowl) and first coat them in a layer of flour.
- Then grab each of them and dip into the egg mixture and give a final coating of bread crumb very well.You may use a tong while doing this so that all the bread crumbs, eggs and flour cant be stick to your hands and you can easily finish all the processes well.
- Once the coating process is done, heat the oil in a deep bottom vessel and fry them until golden brown color appears.
- Absorb the excess oil using a tissue and serve the chicken cutlets with your favorite salads and sauce.
#Note: You may bake your chicken cutlets too. For this preheat your oven to the maximum settings ( 180-200 degree celcius) .Take a big baking tray and place a non stick baking parchment paper.Grease it generously with white oil or olive oil.Place the chicken pieces on the baking sheet and sprinkle little more oil on the top. Bake it into the preheated oven until the crust becomes golden brown in color. You may require to flip the chicken pieces in between.Take them out of the oven and serve.
Enjoy Your Food.....!!