Indian Style Devilled Egg With Minced Chicken..!!
The other day, I was thinking hard what to prepare for evening snacks without much fuss. For quick and easy snacks I normally use breads, eggs and fruits. That day, I found some minced chicken was there in my deep fridge. So, quickly thought of preparing devilled egg stuffed with chicken keema (minced chicken).
Few days ago,I have posted the egg devil recipe where I used only potatoes for stuffing.
Anybody interested may click on the link below.
Here is the recipe of chicken keema stuffed egg devil recipe:
- Eggs:4(hard boiled)
- Chicken Keema:1 1/2 cup
- Potato:2 medium( boiled)
- Onion :1 ( chopped/paste)
- Ginger: 1 tbsp.(paste)
- Garlic:1 tbsp.(Paste)
- Tomato : 1 (finely chopped)
- Chilli Sauce: 1 tsp
- Chilli Powder:1/2 tsp(or as per your taste)
- Cumin Powder:1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Bread Crumb: As Required
- Egg: 1 raw
- Oil : Enough to fry
- Hard boil the eggs and deshell them.Cut them into two halves and keep separately.
- Wash peel and boil the potato and smash them roughly.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the galic paste, sauté it for 1 min and then add the onion and ginger paste.
- Then add the minced chicken and smashed potato.
- Then add the cumin powder,chilli powder, chopped tomato, chilli sauce and salt.
- Mix the whole mixture thoroughly.
- Cook on medium flame until the chicken is done.
- Turn off the flame and let the mixture cool for sometime.
- Beat the raw egg with a pinch of salt.
- Make the bread crumbs ready.
- Then take each half of the egg and cover it with the mixture very well and give it a oval shape.
- Then dip it into the raw egg and roll over the bread crumbs very well so that the devilled egg is well coated with it.
- Repeat the process for all the eggs.
- Heat enough well in a pan.
- Carefully fry them on a medium flame until they turn into golden yellow color.
- Serve with your favourite salad and sauce or any of your favourite dips.
- I serve with the sliced carrot and onion and with tomato ketchup.
Enjoy Your Food...!!