Mousse is a form of a creamy French dessert, typically made from egg and cream. But this time I made it in a real simple and easy steps doing almost nothing. Watched the process in one of my most favourite cooking channels.
Here is the process:
- Dark Chocolate: 2
- Fresh Cream: 1 cup
- Whipped Cream:1/2 cup
- Melt the dark chocolate using a double boiler or simply cut them into very small pieces and heat in microwave oven for just few minutes until the pieces melt.
- Then Heat the fresh cream in the similar way in the microwave oven for just 2-3 minutes.
- Add the fresh hot cream into the melted chocolate.
- Whisk it very well and you will found that the melted chocolate will change its color soon and looks very shiny.
- Now add the whipped cream into the melted chocolate and using a electric mixer on full speed mix it for 3 mins. If you are mixing it with hand mixer , mix it for 6-8 mins.
- Pour it in a glass bowl ( you may use a piping bag too) and put it inside the refrigerator for 15-20 mins and serve.
Enjoy Your Food...!!