The summer season is famous for two reasons, if one is the tremendous heat then definitely the other is the variety of delicious and juicy fruits. This is God's unique creation that most of the juicy fruits are available in the summer season and every fruit has its own unique features to crouch the heat. The summer in India is famous for the King Of Fruits, Mango. Now, it is the end of April and the market is already filled with variety of delicious ripe mangoes, and so do my fruit basket.
Not only we eat this as a fruit but also use it to prepare various dishes, from sweet to pickle whose core ingredient is Mango.
I couldn't restrict myself to make this Mango Yoghurt after seeing one of my dearest friends Moumita Chatterjee's (A Wonderful Cook by Passion) beautiful recipe. In this scorching heat it turned out a real hit at my home and I have decided to prepare it again.
Here is the recipe:
- Hung Curd: 2 Cups
- Mango Pulp:4-5 tbsp.
- Condensed Milk: As per your choice( I used 1/4 cup)
- Pre-heat oven at 180C .
- Mix the yoghurt, mango pulp and condensed milk smoothly..
- Check the sweetness of the mixture and pour it into a Oven proof bowl.
- Bake it for about 18-20 mins, or until it sets.depending upon the oven.
- In between don't forget to check the consistency of the yoghurt.
- When it is almost done take it out of oven and let it cool down.
- Refrigerate it for half an hour and enjoy your chilled Mango Yoghurt or Aam Doi.
Enjoy Your Food...!!