Molten Lava Cake, or Lava Cake or Choco Lava Cake is a very popular dessert which has four main ingredients : Butter, Egg Sugar and Chocolate. We love it most when it is served with vanilla ice cream. I know, almost all of you know that it's just a perfect combination. But do you know, making of molten lava cake at home is more than easy? Try it once for your beloved ones and make your celebration just exclusive.
Here is the process:
- Semi Sweet Chocolate: 113 gms.
- Butter ( unsweetened is preferable):113 Gms.
- Sugar(Castor): 1/3 Cup
- All Purpose Flour:1/4 Cup
- Butter for greasing the baking tins or ramekins:as per requirement.
- Using a double boiler melt the butter and the chocolate together. You may simply melt them using a oven proof bowl inside the microwave oven. Just heat the butter and the chocolate at full power for 2 mins.
- Now take a medium mixing bowl and mix together the egg and the sugar until smooth and fluffy.
- Now add the butter and the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Now add the all purpose flour into it and mix until it turns into a smooth batter. Be careful so that no lump can be formed after adding the flour.
- Now grease the ramekins or simply the cup cake tins with the butter and preheat the oven at 180 degree celsius .
- Now pour the batter into the ramekins about 3/4 way full.
- Bake it at 180 degree celsius for 10-15 mins.
- Once it is done,let it cool for sometime and then demould the cake carefully .
- Serve with vanilla icecream or sprinkle little powdered sugar and pour little chocolate syrup on it and enjoy.
Enjoy Your Food..!