Cookies are my family's one of the most favourite baking stuffs but to be very frank, I don't like to make cookies with egg all the time. This is the only thing which refrains me from making them. Therefore I was looking for a good recipe with which I can make crispy, soft and delicious cookies but it should be without egg.After my different searches here and there, finally, I got one and with that basic recipe I made an effort to make Eggless Choco Chip Cookies. I didn't think that my cookies would be so soft, crunchy, crispy and delicious without egg even.
Here is the recipe for my Eggless Choco Chip Cookies:
- All Purpose Flour : 1 Cup
- Rice Flour: 2 tbsp.
- Caster Sugar: 4 tbsp.
- Butter: 60 gm.( Keep the butter in room temperature)
- Vanilla Extract:1/2 tsp.
- Milk: 2 tbsp.
- Baking Powder:1/2 tsp.
- Chocochips:1/2 Cup
- Preheat the oven in 160 degree C or 320 degree F for at least 10 minutes.
- Beat the butter and sugar very well with an electric mixer until light and creamy. Add the vanilla essence,milk and beat again.
- Sieve the flour. rice flour and baking powder very well.
- Gently mix in the flour and chocolate chips with butter using a spoon to get a soft dough.
- Shape into small rounds .Flatten slightly.
- Cover the back of a baking tray with aluminium foil and grease it with butter.
- Place cookies 1/2" apart. Bake in the preheated oven art 160 degree C / 320 degree F for 30 minutes.
Enjoy Your Food...!