I purely love eggless baking. It’s not only easy, quick and hassle free but also the cakes you get, are super delicious, moist and spongy. Eggless baking may be little delicate but once you master the art of it you will also start loving eggless baking. Today, I am going to share a perfect tea time cake recipe, Eggless Apple Cake which is not only very easy to make but also is very delicious too.
Here is how to make it :
- All-purpose flour 1 Cup
- Sugar : 1 Cup ( I used white powder sugar, you may use granulated sugar or brown sugar whatever you have)
- Apple: 1 (Grated)
- Oil : 65 ml ( ¼ th Cup approximately)
- Lime Juice : Juice from a half lime
- Vanilla essence: 1 Tablespoon
- Baking powder: 1 Tablespoon
- Baking soda: 1 Teaspoon
- Cinnamon Powder: 1 tsp. (Optional, skip it if you don’t have it)
- Milk: ¼ th Cup
- Grate the apple first.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add the sugar. Lower the flame and add the grated apple. Stir it. Soon the apple and the sugar will mix with each other. Cook until the sugar gets completely dissolved. Now turn off the flame and pour the oil into it little by little (don’t pour all the oil at a time) and stir continuously. Squeeze the lemon juice and add the vanilla essence into it. Mix well.
- Now transfer the apple, sugar and oil mixture in a big bowl.
- Start sieving the dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Mix in the all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Now in the apple mixture bowl gradually add the dry ingredients. Don’t add all the dry ingredients once at a time. Add the milk and whisk to get smooth batter. The batter will not be very smooth as grated apples are there in the mixture. But don’t bother.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree for 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare your baking pan. Grease the tray with little butter and put a parchment or butter paper into it. Grease that paper also. In this way, removing cake from the cake tin will be very easy.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake tin uniformly.
- Start baking it at 180 degree C or 350 degree F for 30-40 minutes. The time may vary according to the power of the oven. Therefore, it’s better to keep checking your cake at some intervals. Insert a fork inside the cake, if it comes out clean then your cake is ready.
- Allow it to cool for sometimes. Then demold it and cut it into pieces and serve.
Enjoy Your Food..!!!