When you love someone, it's something. When someone loves you, it's another thing. When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything.Yes,it's the time to cheer ...it's the time to say I love you...each and every time these three words could give someone an another strength ..Yes,I believe so.Though personally I think that,if you really love someone there is no need of such celebrations.But still sometimes we need to indulge ourselves, need to cheer some moments...because in our usual busy life,sometimes we really become exhausted..frustrated and during that time some special occasions help us to feel amazing from inside.
It gives me an another different pleasure when I used to do something different for Him specially on a very special occasion.So,this year ,since last few days I was thinking ,what should I prepare special,but as I am phyiscally not well due to viral fever I didnt want to go for something very difficult preparation.Then I decided nothing would be better than a cake to celebrate your special moments.And in valentine's day Red Velvet Cake will be perfect when I will serve it to my Valentine with a bunch of red roses.
These Red Velvet Cup cakes are really vetvety,soft like sponge,wonderful in taste and easy to make.
Here is the recipe:
- All Purpose Flour:2/3 cup
- Granulated Sugar:2/3cup
- Baking Powder:1 tsp
- Butter:50 gm
- Vanilla essence:1 tsp
- Cocoa Powder:1 tbsp
- Salt:1/4 tsp
- Red colour:1 tsp
- Butter milk:4 tbsp
- Readymade Cream for Icing
- Keep the butter at room temperature and at first beat it on low speed with a hand mixer.With out the hand mixer you could also beat it.
- Mix the butter milk and the red colour together and mix well and keep aside.
- Add sugar with the butter and beat them again.
- Now add the egg at a time with it and beat again in low speed until it become absolutely smooth and lump free and creamy.
- Add the vanilla essence and beat again.
- Keep it aside.
- Take an another bowl and mix the flour, baking soda,cocoa powder and salt and mix.
- Now add the half of the dry ingredients directly on the previous batter of butter,sugar,egg and vanilla essence and beat them at medium speed for 2-4 minutes.
- Then add the mixture of the butter milk and the color and beat it for 1 min.
- Now add the rest of the dry ingredients into it and at medium speed beat iy for anoter 3 minutes.
- Now add vinegar to it and mix for one minute.
- A creamy,nice ,smooth red batter is now ready.
- Now take the cupcake moulds or baking tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degree celcius for only 5 minutes.
- Grease your cup cake moulds with little butter.
- Pour the cake batter into the moulds .
- Bake it only for 10-13 minutes.
- Now if a toothpick inserted into the cupcakes comes out clean then it's ready.
- The Read velvety Cup cakes are ready.
- Now take the icing cream and beat it very well for 2 minutes until frothy for 3 mintues at medium speed.
- Decorate your cupcakes with the vanilla icing in your own way.
- Serve and enjoy your day.
- Enjoy Your Food...!