Egg Oblong Rolls..Golden and Crisp Finger Food For Hungry Children..!!
"Why my child is not eating properly..???" this is a common question of all the Moms like me.And the Paeditrician's answer is also always the same,"dont get panic,let them eat which they like, if the weight and development are good ,there is nothing to worry about.." But I know,this answer can't sasitfy us,the moms.Because,everyday we used to literally fight with our little ones to feed them.
For this reason, I used to keep an eye always in different food channels in search of special kid's recipes which I can make for my daughter.
This is a very interesting recipe which I made for her and really she liked it.Moreover it is enriched with nutritions too. Preparation is very simple yet delicious.
Here is the recipe:
- Eggs: 4(Hard Boiled)
- Onion: 1 (Finely Chopped)
- Cheddar Cheese(in absence,any type of cheese can be used):4 tbsp(Grated)
- Cornstarch:2 tbsp
- Bread:2 slices(toasted and ground in mixer to get 1 cup of fresh Bread crumbs)
- Salt: As per taste
- Pepper:1/2 tsp
- Mustard Powder:1 tsp(Optional)
- Tomato Ketch up:2tsp
- Grate the hard boiled eggs,add onions,cheese,corn starch,salt pepper,tomato ketchup and mustard powder.
- Then add the bread crumbs.
- Mix them very well and make a dough.
- Shape into oblong rolls.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the rolls,few at a time at medium heat,till the rolls become golden brown in color.
- Absorb the excess oil keepng them on a tissue paper.
- Serve them with tomato ketchup.
Let Them Enjoy Their Food..!!!