Mango Milkshake is my all time favourite drink specially in Summer. It's very simple and easy to make yet very refreshing and energetic too.
Here is the process:
- Mango Pulp: 1 Cup
- Milk( Chilled): 2 Cups
- Sugar(Preferably Powder Sugar): 2-3 tbsp.(Or As per your choice)
- Vanilla Ice Cream: 2 Scoops
- Ice cubes: 2-4( optional)
- Chopped Cashews/Saffron Strands: A few
- Add the mango pulp, milk, sugar, ice cream, ice cubes and blend until very smooth.
- You may add little more milk if it becomes too thick. But make sure that the milk is chilled, until it may curdle.
- Pour it in glasses and garnish with chopped cashews and saffron strands and serve immediately.
Enjoy Your Drink...!!!