Prawns.....Coconut ....Mustard seeds....!! Aren't these words bringing water in your mouth? Awwwww ! My heart breaths music with these words... hahahaha... ! Joking apart, today I am going to share a beautiful ,easy ,simple prawn recipe which is delectably good and can be prepared with in no time almost. This time I made this in the microwave oven. In absence you may prepare it in pressure cooker also.
Here is the recipe:
- Prawns:250 gm.
- Mustard Seed Paste:4 tbsp.
- Yoghurt:2 tbsp.
- Mustard Oil:4-5 tbsp.
- Coconut Milk/Coconut Cream/Scrapped Coconut(either one): 1/2 Cup
- Salt: As per taste
- Turmeric Powder:1/2 tsp.
- Green Chilli:2 (slit from middle)
- Clean and devein the prawns and mix it with all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl and marinate it for just 10-15 minutes.
- On full power heat it covered (I used a borosil microwave cookware with lid) on the microwave oven just for 8-10 minutes.
- Take it out from the microwave and check whether the prawns are done or not. If needed heat it for another 2-3 minutes only but not more than that. Excess heating may turn the prawns very hard.
- Serve hot with steaming hot rice.
- It tastes heavenly....!
Enjoy Your Food..!