Ruthless summer and its consequences don’t persuade me to stay inside the kitchen for a very long period of time. That’s why these days I am sharing some very easy and fuss free recipes. But I promise I will be back with some other recipes soon. Today I am going to share an incredibly trouble-free, as well as hale and hearty recipe for everyone. This is not only the first-rate recipe for the diabetic people but also it is good for the non diabetic ones.
Here comes the process:
- Bitter gourd: 2 nos.
- Capsicum (Green Bell Pepper): 2 nos.
- Onion: 2 nos.(thin sliced)
- Garlic: 4-5 cloves(crushed)
- Green Chili: 2-3 (Chopped or halved, adjust the number according to your tolerance)
- Turmeric Powder:1 tsp.
- Salt: To taste
- Onion Seeds ( Kalonji):1/2 tsp.
- Coriander Leaves: Chopped to garnish.( Optional)
- Oil :1-2 tsp.
- Wash, Pat dry both the capsicum and bitter gourd. Remove the tapering ends of the bitter gourd and make thin slice of them. Keep separately. Discard the seeds of the capsicum in the middle and make thin slice of that also. Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the kalonji or onion seeds. Feel the fragrance. Then add the crushed garlic. Once it becomes little brown add the onion slices and fry it on medium flames till translucent. Now add the bitter gourd and the capsicum slices. Add the turmeric powder and salt. Stir it for 2-3 minutes. Then cover and cook until both of them become tender.
- After few minutes uncover and cook for another few minutes on medium flames. Add the chopped green chili. Give a nice stir. Once the bitter gourd and the capsicum become well fried turn off the flames.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Enjoy Your Food...!!!