Being a home maker and a mom everyday I need to do loads of house hold works and after that sometimes, even the name of cooking make me feel exhausted. That's why most of the time I go for a simple preparation which we can enjoy together, I mean which is good in taste and nutritious for three of us. This rice preparation is one of them . Whenever I don't remain in the mood of doing nothing I quickly make this which I think is far better than any store bought food.
Here is the entire process:
- Cooked Rice:2 Cups
- Sliced Onion:1 /2 Cup
- Thin Sliced Bell Peppers(green,yellow or red whatever you have) :1/4 th Cup
- Minced Garlic:1 tbsp
- Minced Ginger:1 tsp.
- Chopped Tomato:1/4 cup
- Eggs:2/3 (scrambled )
- Carrot:1/4 cup ( thin sliced,optional)
- French Beans:1/4 Cup ( chopped,optional)
- Salt:As per taste
- Pepper Powder:1 tsp.
- Tomato Ketchup:2 tsp.
- Chili Sauce:1/2 tsp.
- Soya Sauce:2 tsp.
- Cooking Oil:2 tbsp.
- Spring Onion: 1/4 cup (chopped)
You may use any other vegetables of your choice.
- Make ready your cooked rice and scramble the eggs at first.
- Heat the oil in a deep bottomed vessel. At first add the minced garlic and the ginger and saute for few minutes at medium to low flame. Then add the chopped onion, capsicum ,tomato , carrot, french beans or any other vegetables you are using. Saute for few minutes until all the veggies become little tender.Sprinkle salt(be careful about the amount of salt as soya sauce will be used in this preparation which itself has salt ), pepper powder and mix. Then pour the tomato ketch up, chili sauce and half of the soya sauce. Mix well and at medium flame cook for 5/6 minutes.
- Add the scrambled egg and cook for few seconds..
- Now add the cooked rice and thoroughly mix it with all the veggies ,egg and spices.
- Pour the rest of the soya sauce and give a nice stir. Now add the chopped spring onion and cook for few minutes.
- Your Egg Fried Rice is ready to serve.
- Serve it with chili chicken or manchurian preparation or even it tastes good alone.
Here is the recipe For Indian Style Chili Chicken...!!!
Enjoy Your Food..........!!!!